What Is the Reishi Mushroom?
Reishi mushrooms are among several medicinal mushrooms that have been used for hundreds of years, mainly in Asian countries, for treatment of infections. More recently, they have also been used in the treatment of pulmonary diseases and cancer. Medicinal mushrooms have been approved adjuncts to standard cancer treatments in Japan and China for more than 30 years and have an extensive clinical history of safe use as single agents or combined with chemotherapy.
protective, sedative, antioxidant, immunomodulating, and antineoplastic activities. The spores contain various bioactive components including polysaccharides, triterpenoids, peptidoglycans, amino acids, fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals. Upon oral administration of the Ganoderma lucidum spores powder capsule, the active ingredients may modulate the immune system, may activate dendritic cells, natural killer cells, and macrophages and may modulate the production of certain cytokines, This supplement may improve cancer-related fatigue and may be used as a sleep aid; it may also have a beneficial effect on the heart, lung, liver, pancreas, kidney, and the central nervous system.
The benefit of long-term edible ganoderma:
1. Sedative and analgesic effects on the central nervous system;
2. Help respiratory system relieve cough and remove cough mucus;
3. It can strengthen the heart, enhance coronary circulation, dissolve thrombus, lower blood pressure, lower blood fat and reduce the formation of atherosclerotic plaque in the cardiovascular system;
4. Protect, detoxify and regenerate the liver. It can improve the activity of various enzymes and decrease blood sugar in endocrine system;
5. It can inhibit the release of histamine, an anaphylaxis medium, and play an anti-anaphylaxis role;
6. It can improve the body's tolerance to acute hypoxia;
7. Strengthen the immune system, improve the ability of disease resistance, disease treatment, disease prevention, anti-aging, inhibit the growth of tumor cells;
Post time: Jul-25-2020