Benefits of Medicinal Mushrooms
All mushrooms contain polysaccharides, which have been found to help fight inflammation and aid the immune system. More than 2,000 species of edible mushrooms exist on the planet. Here we just describe the most common medicinal mushrooms’ functions.
1. Enhances the Immune System
2. Reduce tumor growth and can prevents Cancer
3. Liver protection and detoxification
4. Reduces Inflammation and acts as an Antioxidant
5. Improve Anxiety and Depression
6. Relieves Allergies
7. Benefits the Heart
8. Helps you sleep
9. Enhance function Brain
10. Aids Gut Health
11. Decreases blood sugar
12. Relieves cough and reduces sputum
1. For the treatment of diabetes.
2. Anti-cancer effects.
3. Combat AIDS: There is a significant inhibitory effect on AIDS.
4. Anti-inflammatory and anti-virus.
5. Improve immunity system.
6. To prevent high blood pressure and high blood lipids, blood cleansers.
7. Anti-aging, remove free radicals in the body, protect cells and promote metabolism.
8. Hepatitis, gastritis, duodenal ulcer, nephritis have a therapeutic effect on vomiting, diarrhea, gastrointestinal disorders have a therapeutic effect.
1. Grifola frondosa polysaccharides have anti-cancer and immunity-enhancing effects as other polysaccharides, as well as on various types of hepatitis viruses;
2. Unique beta D-glucan reduces blood glucose levels and has a hypoglycemic effect;
3, rich unsaturated fatty acids have anti-hypertension, hypolipidemic effect;
1. Agaricus can enhance the body's immune function.
2. Agaricus can promote the hematopoietic function of human bone marrow.
3. Agaricus can promote the effect of chemotherapy drugs cyclophosphamide, 5-Fu.
4. Agaricus inhibits the growth of leukemia cells. Physiologically active polysaccharid are suitable for the treatment of childhood leukemia.
5. Agaricus has protective effects on the liver and kidneys and it can be taken for extended periods.
6. Agaricus has many anti-cancer functions.
Mushrooms are potent health-boosters, and their documented benefits are extraordinary. But many health experts recommend combining multiple medicinal mushrooms for their synergistic effect. Plus, organic mushrooms are always the best choice!