Speaking of ganoderma, we must have heard of it.Ganoderma lucidum, one of the nine herbs, has been used for more than 6,800 years in China. Its functions such as “strengthening the body”, “entering the five zang organs”, “calming the spirit”, “relieving cough”, “helping the heart and filling the veins”, “benefiting the spirit” are recorded in the Shennong Materia Medica Classic, “Compendium of Materia Medica” and other medical books.
“Modern medical and clinical studies have also proved that the seeds of Ganoderma lucidum spores are rich in crude polysaccharides, triterpenoids, alkaloids, vitamins, etc., and the types and contents of the effective components are far higher than that of the fruiting body of Ganoderma lucidum, and have better effects in improving immunity and strengthening the body. However, the spore surface of Ganoderma lucidum has a double hard chitin shell, which is insoluble in water and difficult to dissolve in acid. The active ingredients contained in the spore powder are all wrapped in it. The unbroken spore powder is hard to be absorbed by human body. In order to make full use of the effective substances in Ganoderma lucidum spores, it is necessary to break and remove the wall of Ganoderma lucidum spores.
Ganoderma lucidum spore powder condense the essence of Ganoderma lucidum, which has all the genetic material and health care function of Ganoderma lucidum. In addition to triterpenoids, polysaccharides and other nutrients, it also contains adenine nucleoside, choline, palmitic acid, amino acid, tetracosane, vitamin, selenium, organic germanium and other nutrients. It is found that Ganoderma lucidum spores can enhance immunity, protect liver injury and radiation protection.”
“Ganoderma lucidum spore powder can improve the functions of cellular and humoral immunity, promote the increase of white blood cells, increase the content of immunoglobulin and complement, induce the production of interferon, activate the activity of natural killer cells and macrophages, and enhance the weight of thymus, spleen and liver of immune organs, so as to enhance the anti-tumor ability of human body against various diseases.
Ganoderma lucidum spores are rich in protein (18.53%) and various amino acids (6.1%). It also contains abundant polysaccharides, terpenes, alkaloids, vitamins and other components. The types and contents of the effective components are higher than those of Ganoderma lucidum body and mycelium. Its function is mainly related to the following components:
1. Triterpenoids: more than 100 triterpenoids have been isolated, among which ganoderic acid is the main one. Ganoderma acid can relieve pain, calm, inhibit the release of histamine, anti-inflammatory, anti allergic, detoxification, liver protection and other effects.
2. Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharide: the various pharmacological activities of Ganoderma lucidum are mostly related to ganoderma lucidum polysaccharides. More than 200 polysaccharides have been isolated from Ganoderma lucidum. On the one hand, Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharide has direct effects on immune cells, on the other hand, it may be realized through the interaction of neuroendocrine immune system.
For example, Ganoderma lucidum restores the phenomenon of animal immune dysfunction caused by aging or stress, besides its direct effect on the immune system, there may also be neuroendocrine mechanisms involved. Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharides can maintain the immune regulation and improve the disease resistance of the body through the direct and indirect effects on the immune system. Therefore, the immunomodulatory effect of Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharide is an important part of its “”strengthening the body and strengthening the foundation”".
3. Organic germanium: the content of germanium in Ganoderma lucidum is 4-6 times that of ginseng. It can effectively enhance the oxygen supply of human blood, promote normal blood metabolism, eliminate free radicals in the body and prevent cell aging.
4. Adenine nucleoside: Ganoderma lucidum contains a variety of adenosine derivatives, which have strong pharmacological activities, can reduce blood viscosity, inhibit platelet aggregation in vivo, increase the content of hemoglobin and glycerin diphosphate, and improve the oxygen supply capacity of blood to heart and brain; Adenine and adenine nucleoside have the active ingredients of sedation and reducing platelet aggregation. They have the ability to inhibit the excessive aggregation of platelets, and play a very good role in preventing cerebral vascular embolism and myocardial infarction.
5. Trace elements: Ganoderma lucidum is rich in selenium and other trace elements necessary for human body.”
Post time: Jul-25-2020