Efficacy and function of Ganoderma lucidum
1. Prevention and treatment of hyperlipidemia: for patients with hyperlipidemia, Ganoderma lucidum can significantly reduce blood cholesterol, lipoprotein, and triglyceride, and prevent the formation of atherosclerotic plaque.
2. Prevention and treatment of stroke: Ganoderma lucidum can improve local microcirculation and prevent platelet aggregation. It plays a good role in the prevention and treatment of various types of stroke.
3. Improve immune regulation: Ganoderma lucidum can help the body stimulate the phagocytosis of macrophages, or directly stimulate the proliferation of lymphocytes, so as to improve the body’s autoimmune ability.
4. Anti tumor: Ganoderma lucidum helps reduce bone marrow suppression, immune function inhibition, and gastrointestinal injury caused by chemotherapy or radiotherapy. Through the inhibitory effect of some effective components on cancer cells, Ganoderma lucidum has become the preferred drug for adjuvant treatment such as anti-tumor and anti-cancer.
5. Protective effect of radiotherapy and chemotherapy: Ganoderma lucidum has an obvious anti-inflammatory effect on aseptic inflammation, has certain bacteriostatic and bactericidal effects, can reduce the reduction of peripheral blood leukocytes, and promote the recovery of leukocytes.
Post time: Sep-13-2021