Mushrooms, one of their most powerful things is they’re immune modulators. They modulate our immune system to help us affect many different disease processes. They also then have that pharmaceutical-type effect, but they have numerous other pharmaceutical effects. The second part or aspect of this theme are the multiple different pharmaceutical effects of mushrooms that research has supported. Let’s get started. First of all, in general, there are estimated to be as many or even more than 140,000 different mushroom species. We humans are only familiar with about 10% of those mushroom species. 50% of the ones we are familiar with, we know are edible. Of those known, 700 species are known to possess significant pharmacological properties.
Maitake is a precious fungus as food and medicine. Recently it is popular in the American and Japanese market as a kind of excellent health caring food, and its unique nutrition and medical value attract ever wider attention. Maitake polysaccharide can adjust immune and incretion and nutrition metabolizing. Maitake mushroom is also good in curing hepatitis.
remella fruit body →Grind( more than 50 meshes )→Extract (purified water 100℃ three hours, each three times)→concente→spray drying →Quality Inspection→Packing→Stock in Warehouse
● Canada ● America ● South America ● Australia ● Korea ● Japan ● Russia ● Asia ● United Kingdom ● Spain ● Africa
● Professional team in 2hours feedback.
● GMP certificated factory,audited production process.
● Sample(10-25grams) are available forquality inspection.
● Fast delivery time within1-3 business days after received payment.
● Support customer for new product R&D.
● OEM service.
1. Agaricus can enhance the body's immune function: by enhancing the function of mononuclear macrophage system, enhance the body's own immune function, has the effect of inhibiting cell division and regulating the immune system response, thereby blocking the interference of virus growth.
2. Agaricus can promote the hematopoietic function of human bone marrow: by improving the suppression of bone marrow hematopoietic function through chemotherapy, the total hemoglobin concentration, the total number of platelets and white blood cells tend to normal values, and in the same time it has an inhibitory effect on tumor cells. Long-term use can stabilize the health.
3. Agaricus can promote the effect of chemotherapy drugs cyclophosphamide, 5-Fu.
4. Agaricus inhibits the proliferation of leukemia cells. Physiologically active polysaccharide suitable for the treatment of childhood leukemia.
5. Agaricus has protective effects on the liver and kidneys and it can be taken for a long time. Due to the above effects, Agaricus caused great concern in the health care industry in Japan. Because of the special health care function of dual conditioning of activating immunity and strengthening the body, it is widely used in patients.
6. Agaricus has anti-cancer biological functions. Professor Wu Yiyuan, Research Fellow at the Immunization Department of the Chinese Medical Oncology Institute: Agaricus is a close relative to Ganoderma lucidum(a more magical mushroom), and is currently attracting much attention in Japan.